Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Dog Has Strange Discoloration On His Lips

movie is amazing Sunday.

It's Sunday ... and this will be spent to address some of my living area clean, which from time interrupted to time, be it to report on Youtube, which is responsible for the background music to have in his place and between the playlists back and forth, or as now, of something special.

If I put myself to bed, is next to me always my cup of water, which is rarely overturned legally bound by my movements. And the stack of books next to it lowest base, the book "Give your soul - time for inspiration every day," by Anthony de Mello, was bewasserschädigt it. So I take the book in hand, wondering quite what I bought this really the time and thought, what the heck, I'll throw away's, if I see no use for it. But think again turn to a random page and see if it really that easy to put away / throw. What I saw was, but to my surprise, I am very sympathetic, congruent with my way of thinking, it was this:


14th June

Usually we try to cure our loneliness in that we make our feelings depend on others that we seek companionship and noise. This is not a cure. Return to the things back, return to nature, go to the mountains. Then you will know that your heart has brought you into the vast desert of solitude, where no one by your side is absolutely no one.

First you appear to be the unbearable. But just because you're not used to being alone. If you manage to stay there for a while, your heart is filled with joy and his singing, "You're free.


If I had to throw away the book, then only because a new, undamaged and come home to take his place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment