The beginning
went pretty well. I've re-oriented, and leased to another system. The advantage of the new system is a Eisbelt with Dark Glitter and the situation:) I'll probably
Corp. posts the fix, some players feel comfortable from the slightly spongy receive statement, "The costs are divided by the number of players" insecure.
Then I put this rather fixed to 100 mil / month / Char and live with the fact that I might pay more at the end. As written, the rent and other costs should be taken even for me to own problems.
addition Yesterday I looked at the moon, it's ok no screamer are but with a little effort can go 1-2 complex reactions, each of which a few mil ISK bring net profit.
By now, I ask myself what I want with small towers, those things are to use it for nothing. Ok I now have a small Tower launched but it will be replaced asap through a medium. Then I can build a rudimentary defense, 5 lasers are tuned now einfahc are funny ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment