The way Selbsstständigkeit
Now, after 5-6 years Eve I decided to create my own corp. I think that I possess the knowledge which is necessary and because of my connections in the game I was able to rent a 0.0 system which is "to stop" should be expanded to offer a certain number of players, a field of activity.
course, there are a few problems to solve, especially the logistics but I'm working on. In about 1 week I can fly Jump freighter, from then it will be very good . Look But alternatives have been found:)
I want to gain by no means a "giant cluster" of players around me but rather focus on quality. You have to understand and avoid things like Grüpchenbildung etc..
I hope it will be a success but even when I bear alone the burden of rent ^ ^ it must not be a problem. First, the system is not really expensive, and secondly, I can offset the rent also about Moon Mining.
0 comments:
Post a Comment