Dominion a (bad) dream?
Well I will not write here what is so Great is feasible with Dominion. It already knows all that can read. What
me a headache, the new "hidden Belts" are so clearly we will have more to miners and probably quality stuff like ABC. But prices are wahrschinlich slide into the cellar. Soon, it means only 0.0 PvP only and the rest is lvl 4 Missis. Yes something like that I mean by "Making the attractive 0.0".
What's even more beautiful?
Oh, I've now taken over the mining department. There were also a few requirements that have shocked me at first but it seems to work quite well.
We also have a new delivery system for miners have created, but I will tell you anything about it because our modest Miner not yet know.
The Megacytepreise also fallen again.
erminert I had in the past few days about 250k and Mega had found that I sell it only to 3170: (
I tried to put my stuff in the forum to get rid of with something like that I always take the cheap best seller + the most expensive collector and divide the result by 2, I have also said ncoh explicitly that I split the amount not want and the price was also fixed. I also had to PN's asked in the forum.
Well what comes first? correct a Send in the game "Can you tell me half of yours but it cheaper?" I do not know how you see this, but if I write something, I mean that the "customers" and also read it as hard as it can not be understood or the 3 sets?
main try ^ ^
So I leave it for today, I promise to write more, but only in a few days. Currently, I have to do very much:)
your
Evil Mod, -)
0 comments:
Post a Comment