Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Legend Of Atlantis Soundtrack

What do you

during a war to at least the cost to do?
Well I took 2 of 3 chars from the Corp and put into an Empire Corp., launched a media item to be able to inventor.
also I found the black holes to me that you can there (from the Empire of) quite a few million ISK make during the day, -)

When I look at my expense, however, so .. (
a BS costs without insurance about 200 mil isk I still want my pay GTC's with ISK, which is again just over 2 bil every 2 months. Then would you still buy a few skills ... Skill alone is the titanium with about 5 bil a nice hole in the budget beat ^ ^

I fly from yet .. and a couple of Missis currently for Sisters of Eve. I will create more golems and soon maybe even jump freighter.

say But I should also mention that annoy me the situation. I want to go miners to scan whatever. I therefore hope that we can get the Russians heavily in the ass so we can go about our business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment