Monday, June 8, 2009

Does Denise Milani Have Real Boobs?

The situation here

I am here describe the situation, it is a very subjective view so not everything has to be right 100%:)

my opinion, RA hoped for a simple campaign, 3-4 weeks, and ED is history. Then another 3-4 weeks and IRC is history. Sorry, we did not leave voluntarily and are now about 3 months since the position.
Ra is massively supported by various alliances participate actively making alliances but also the logistical and / or financial support.
would be mentioned in any case, Legion of xxfuckxx, they sail through the area with the cargo ships are loaded with RA stuff, we have legions of blue ergo is not geballert. I ask myself all the time why not Legion mitmischte active and why they do not finally be set to red, but I'm just a little light and will eh never know everything:)

our RA Capital System (3H5) has "cracked", but they have not paid attention to what we do wonaders and voila there's a new capital system ^ ^ (F9).
Moreover, the Russians are still handled by Atlas and they would have to be ready for a long time ago / with us.

We have lost a few corps, clearly some are more or less taken off guard in the Kreig (been) and they had no other option. What surprised me personally is our "PvP Corp", it was great bullies when it is hot but they disappear.

I personally see the matter quite optimistic, RA will have to withdraw their Trupppen to protect their own home and I hope that we will einmaschieren after a very short break in Insmother. cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment