TP again in our hands
So far we have is the first station system re-conquered:)
Yesterday there was a kind of "Pos-pigeon shooting" in TP, we have shot down at least 6 Tower. It was a Mordscta ^ ^ We started at 0900 eve and went through to the DT, then it was called "all remain in the vent and immediately after the DT login" said and done. Around 1400 or 1500 by RA has titanium JB rien jumped to about 100 BS TP, well they have just taken care of Kill mails:) Ok, we have lost a couple of boats, including my banana .. I mean Apoc:) I wonder what
RA wanted to achieve with it, we knew that also provide a titanium + 150 BS. However, we were 300 + something more:)
Whatever the "cleanup" going forward. There is only one factor of worries me a little, I would like to here is not wide strike but it starts with G and ends with OONS, -)
have the guys, as far as one can believe the official reports, currently Langewile had and prop, no problem to put a couple of dogs members. It is, however, that RA would like to help at all. RA has to basically do nothing more with the alliance I have known for over 2 years. The good members have left the alliance richting-A and the rest is left over.
Well It is certainly exciting;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment