Now is it from?
Hallöchen,
as you have probably heard RA has decided to more or less dissolved. 100%. TIG sure I'm not what it was but where I think after over 3 months for us were its members no longer stand. They promised a swift campaign in the drone regions and territorial expansion, all of that came from nothing ^ ^
Our alliance has been underestimated by almost all but contrary to many opinions we are after almost 4 months, even more than before there! When you consider how many enemies we temporarily in the Local and in our territories had then I think it is not quite shameless proud of the pile to be:)
Now begins the clean-up work, ie shoot down Poses, station and reclaim the remaining remnants of RA + Pets shoot from the area. Then entschiden likely in the near future whether we participate in the race for Insmother but I think a few Konstallationen were not bad. What will happen
then I do not know but I for one would simply visit who was kind enough to visit us recently in the RA job and there a several-week visit to organize very ,-)))
0 comments:
Post a Comment