First Fleet
So now I am with my new alliance, a little flying through the area with a RR BS.
Yesterday we have a MM Sniper Hack response nearly pulverized ^ ^
makes it fun again with capable people to make PvP. I do not mean that the Fleet with Ed were bad but the quality of some players (especially in terms of skills) but has left to be desired.
Here you can hear nothing of "all sniper pls tell optmals me your "Player A:". 120 "^ ^
It is different and I say once more
Also, I've made in a system wide for rats and voila on the first day and now a three Facitonspawns But today was. I have not timed out in the morning.
With mining I wait another 4 weeks, have not got all the chars in the Corp for a trial period.
0 comments:
Post a Comment