Friday, September 4, 2009

Dale Technology Model It400e For Hi-fi Amps

Always. Again. Jim ...



Always this Jim. What is he doing? Newspaper. And otherwise? Otherwise ... now, or he works, drinks beer, nibbling chips, looks sport, from the latter three points is the composition of most of his spare time. When did he do it?

Last year more than I had in the school and the first train, but just before that, the few minutes I could not even fire up the TV. So I allowed myself a few moments morning with Jim. I felt like I still feel today when I watch the show, me at home. It reinforced the feeling that a little moment in the dare to spend home before it again went to the training center. This may sound whiny, but I'd cling anmeine familiar surroundings do as me, the world would be out there for nothing - I do not apologize for it, I would not say "But it is not at all", it's me that is no matter how it sounds. For me, it sounds good and right, and that's it.

It is simply a delight, as this man lives. =).

0 comments:

Post a Comment