it's up to me?
Well I'm back Corplos, so slowly I worry about whether I might be "antisocial" bin for a corp.
Maybe I'm too spoiled? I react very very allergic to such things as "misty finances," I will not accept everything without a word and practices ala "give us 25% of your Kolhe and we make to do something useful" meet with my disapproval.
In any case, I have been doing for me 2 possible Akternativen:
first Corplos but happy .. Well, without people to chat, I would sooner or later throw Eve.
second Space for rent, and then slowly but surely get a few people in the corp and make peace with them isk in .-)
was now a 3rd Alternatively, some people from my ex-Corp (DC) to leave the Corp and we are now looking for a new joint Corp.. It has very great advantages for me because I know the people and can trust them 100%, something is irreplaceable at Eve.
So on a new one -))
0 comments:
Post a Comment