Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scorpio Man Is Attracted To You

Grüezi

zäme Hoi! I already ... but I have weekends again Suzuki participated in Horgen (Zurich). On Saturday I had 2 R7. The first I hit 6:2 6:1 6:2 and the second, then she gave out So I was in Sunday's final against a R6 that came with the manager. (But I also had this Andy :-)) ambidextrous
any case, she was left-handed pre-and backhand played, so I had to pretty much play backhand and I can not do. Anyway, they won the first set 6-2 and then I caught up and made them deal with high balls and won 2:6 6:2 6:4.
The best part: After demMatch her coach came onto the pitch and asked me if he would show me a beat .... he showed me how surprisingly cih should play a sound backhand. I'll take it off my heart, but funnily enough I was able to win despite lousy backhand still. :-) But now
to work. Winter greetings from Herisau Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment