Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Much Is Gold's Gym Issaquah Membership

Us dä schwiiz

Hello,
Hope you are well. Does it snow even when you? So once again to the tennis News:
Nchdem one months I have not done anything (no tennis, no pilates, nada), I had a tennis tournament on Sunday with the team (Basel Cup). I had an R7 player, not as strong, but I felt as if I think the first time the club in his hand. Nothing matched, so I was like 2:5 behind. Then I thought, Tanya, as high as you do not lose and tried not to make mistakes and it worked. I finally won 7:5 6:4. won the doubles with Dorothy together we, too, but all the other games we lost. (2:4)
This weekend I will again join the Suzuki tournament in Horgen.
Until then I wish you all the love we can not all so lucky udn have like Richard! :-)
your Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment