News from Switzerland
Hello Love tennis friends at home!
Now I have to tell something. This weekend I again participated in a tournament in Kreuzlingen (Lake Constance). We had a group stage, as only four women have registered. (There are not many women deny the tournaments) So I had 3 games, of which I played a match against Angie, who plays in our team. Clear win 6:1 6:0. Then I had an R7 player, which I swept 6-1 and 6-0 from the square. Today's it much harder .... R6 player, 50 years old, an old routine Has, for hours but after 1 1 / 2 6:3 6:3 I could leave the field and thus have won the tournament! Yeah!
would like to know more about this biggest winter tournament CH + FL, can drop in at www. suzuki-grand-prix.ch
mega joy I am fantastic, I went to two tournaments and both have won!
Wishing you a nice Sunday and remain good, then you also get sweets from the "Santa Claus".
your Tanja
0 comments:
Post a Comment