Voerman 2011, the last entry from Paris
Grias ole custody mitanand daham!
Today, not too long, do not worry, the last entry first time in Paris. From next week I'm back in the country and hope that you've once again seen and also to train is coming!
morning because Frank (my brother) here, by car (if the snow does not verbläst him), and then it on Sunday at home (again if we verbläst not the snow).
My physical condition is still not ideal, but it should to some extent reasonable Trainingsparnter be enough. Look ma time!
And from my secret informants yes I hear only good things from home: all very motivated to use the right training and off the field to run great! Very good! be great if ne would value your thoughts about it.
still short of votes: I find the blog of course SUPER. The only drawback: Never far from the Christmas party at the Resi .. but I'll give a little time!
So, see you soon times,
Rainer
0 comments:
Post a Comment