Friday, November 5, 2010

Suzuki Beleno Repair Manual

Paris Developing

So at the very beginning: Congratulations to Felix, powerful performance to beat the two well-classified players. And that casual because Toni is again entered the training! Wahrscheinlcih now missing only the Richi, from the little heard ma and, once guesses ... ??!!! (I hope he trains well and can confirm this with a comment)

After I've always pretty much the university and thus the tennis stuff to lug around all day must play if I want, I'm now at the above person just thought and thought: "He would play here niiiieeee"

And now for the record:

Hari has already times the conditions described briefly. Now a few photos and a short report. My partner in the last 2 weeks (since school holidays, many tournament and there are almost no places to get and the players have no time for me), taboo, has reingehaut right with me 5 sessions. He has only been playing for 2 years and really guat, probably because he is never satisfied.

The last two times we went once with my bat and once with a wily Action (mittlweile to string a racket with me always for him, better safe than sorry!). Point he would probably make the match nciht many, but since we only hit each workout is great and I'm pretty much dead after that.

Another highlight - book the place: Since
Tabu does not like to pay for the place, but I can not, and we only max. 1h can book per week!, We risk and go just like that on the machine, with the slogan "We play against the wall" and then look for us a place. Today at 8 am it worked great, the last time nciht sometimes as well. Means: Then we have to wait for a place or play at very low temperatures in Outdoors, which further indicates that "the hard courts more ice rinks same and I can press the coordinative field. Sigh of relief: So far what has happened yet. Conclusion: The conditions were nothing for our coach!

So here in Paris, everything fits, I am fairly fit and I will even if this continues, come home fit for next season ..

pure skin you guys, even Monsieur X (unknown)

PS: this is the facility where as Hari and I have played, with the non wödschönsten showers throughout Paris




0 comments:

Post a Comment