What's new?
Well I wrote a very long time because there is nothing around just does not happen much. Now I can summarize what was going on. My third
Rorqual was completed, the others I sold because the government's half-way through the universe were too violent. I nachgeskillt the Capital Tractorbeam, now the Hauler is much better.
I have the 4-week Prbezeit at DICIo survived and am now a full member. I have also asked a other players to take up the Mining Department. We have big plans ^ ^ For some days I spend most time in the Belt.
My Ally is broken in the north to have a little fun there, my PvP Char is of course but I do not flown, whether I get to the PvP due to the different tasks in our corporation.
Man is preparing to Dominion, good and bad news making the rounds. I say wait and just plan, plan, plan:) It is certainly very high cost to any eligible Space Alliance will hold.
come to me soon also 1.5 bil ISK an + extras:) 2 chars should get the Capital flies, something like that costs money.
News of the upgrades that can come with Dominion my heart beat faster but I do not know if all what we can hear is true also, so I am going to list any details because of this is unconfirmed. My last
Alliance (ethereal Dawn) decays more and more, even the "bosses" have left the sinking ship. If you look back a few weeks and look at the great speeches ... naja.
If I think of more later I will add to the post but now I have the laser vorglühen .. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment