Friday, July 31, 2009

What Does Tan/olive Skin Look Like?

holiday by

Hello dear brethren .. ^ ^

So the holiday is over and I'm back out on Eve. I had changed between the time Corp.. The new Corp. joined the Alliance during my holiday. Since But I have already packed my things and jumped three, at least with the Rorqual Lowsec told me not minded much. The new Corp was quite ok so far but it lacked that certain something.

I was offered to a different, new Corp. to join the entspanden was. The conditions were pretty good but I've (for the first time in my Evelaufbanh I think) after my own heart and not decided by the mind.

why I fly until further Corplos through the area, but I will PvP my character in the service of the DC set to have fun in Curse:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment